Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Happenings

** I had lots of posts to catch up on, so make sure to check out the other two posts I put up tonight along with this one(a total of 3 posts)**

On memorial day we had the honor of going to Westfall's house for a fun day of food and play. The kids really enjoyed the slip n slide and both of the older boys ended up with a bit of to much sun.
The adults sat around and talked in the shade. We really had a great time and look forward to next year's gathering.







Liam's first time with arm floaties on. He did great. He can touch the bottom of our pool so that makes for some fun times walking around and splashing everyone. He LOVES it in the pool and it makes me happy to see him have so much fun.






About two weeks ago Caden accidently slammed little Liam's finger in the door. I instantly knew he was going to loose his fingernail because it turned bluish purple very fast. About a week later his nail was hanging from his skin. Here is a picture of it. We did finally cut the nail off so it would not get caught on something and tear off.



Stay tuned....I have several more post's I still need to put up.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Ok, you could have warned us about that nasty pic of Liams nail! I gasped out loud when I saw that. Ouch! Looks like lots of kids at the memorial day party!

Tricia said...

Poor little Liam....I'm sure he really screamed when he got his finger slammed in the door.

Looks like a really fun time at Ryan Westfall's. Where do they live?? Are they converted?? You can tell I don't know much about him, even though he was in my Sunday School class.

Sandra said...

tricia...westfall's live on the way to rensselear. Yes they just started repenting back in February I believe it was.

emilykate said...

Looks like a fun summer so far!