Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Happy 11th Birthday Caden!!

Caden wanted to wait to celebrate his June 9th birthday when his cousins from Florida came to Indiana on June 26th.  So we had a big birthday bash with 36+ people.  Hosted it in the garage.
Caden opening his presents.

Took a picture with his Aunt Tricia because June 26th is the actual birthday for her.  So we kind of did a dual celebration.

Caden picked dirt pudding for his cake.  I asked Tricia what she wanted for her cake and she chose Tiramisu.
I had NEVER made it before and personally always wanted to try it.....so this gave me a great reason to make it. It was really good, but it was time consuming and expensive....so needless to say I am not sure I'll ever make it again.
Although I once again don't have the greatest pictures and man, I am regretting the lack of pictures for sure.  We did have a fun time celebrating your 11th birthday Caden.  You are a good kid.  We love you and pray you grow up to be a God fearing man.  Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Enjoyed catching up on your posts! Looking at Caden's shoulder made me cringe! Poor guy. He was tough,