Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday!

Usually when you document the past year of a child's life you see lots of changes...however Im going to document the last 12 months or so of my dear husbands life...thus not causing a great change in appearance:)

March..waiting for Liam to arrive.
April...Watching Elijah play Soccer in TN.

June....what a TAN HANDSOME STUD!!!! One of my favorite pictures:) Can you wear that go-tee all the time for me:)

July...showing off his skills on the wakeboard. You Rock Babe!!

August...we ate at Montgomery Inn in Cinci...this place was our first date night 9 years ago as an engaged couple.

September...I love how my sweet dear is involved with our boys.

October....a mini vacation to Chicago. Always a blast to vacation with you dear.

January...once again he is enjoying his time with Liam.
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY sweetie. I love you and thank God I have such a wonderful husband who loves me and our three boys. I know turning 30 isn't exactly what you would like to be doing....but just know....the older you get the more in love I am....cause the more time we have to spend together.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Nick! We're thankful for our friendship with you and hope you have an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Hard to believe that we are in our 30's...No fear, it's not so bad :)

Love Ya!

Jodi said...

Happy 30th Nick!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Nick! Trust me...getting "more mature" is great! Each year just gets better!
love you guys! karel :)

bri said...

Happy late 30th Nick! Wish it would've worked to come to your surprise party!

Brooke said...

I don't know if you'll even get this... but I just saw a picture of you on Mindy's blog and you look so cute! I love your hair. You look tres chic for a mommy of 3!