Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Before and After

I have begun doing a few rooms. Paint was on sale a couple weeks ago and we were able to get 5 gallons of paint. Of course I have a few more rooms to do, but we must wait for the next paint sale. Here are a few before's and after's of the rooms I've done thus far.



Nick's Bathroom off Laundry Room After (sorry no before picture...but it was a maroon color). This really brightened it up. Hard to tell but the color isn't just blue...its actually a gray blue. Oh and the GOLD fixtures in this bathroom are NO MORE:)

Elijah and Caden's Room Before

Elijah and Caden's Room After (two walls everlasting blue and two walls guacamole green)





1 comment:

Joy said...

I love the boys room! Can't wait to see the new and improved gold fixtures. Mom told me what you did. So many new updates...can't wait to see them all!