Monday, June 29, 2009

Yummy!!

Well, I know its a good idea to wait till your baby is at least 4 months of age before giving baby cereal to him/her, but I just couldn't resist. I always get so excited to feed my children something other than milk. With Elijah I waited almost 6 months before feeding him baby cereal. Caden I waited 3 months and Liam I waited 3 months and 2 weeks.
Liam enjoyed his first 3 bites of baby cereal and seemed like he wanted more...so I made 3 more bites and he enjoyed that too:). The next day he struggled eating it. Not that he didn't like it, but he was just fussy and once he calmed down he gobbled it right up.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Sandra just getting caught up, where are you guys going to be living? It sounds like here in Francesville, but wasn't sure. I haven't had a chance to talk to your mom lately. Have a great week. Tracie S.

J Gutwein said...

He is growing so fast.. very adorable boys. Love, J

Sandra said...

Hi Tracie,
We are buying Jeff and Sue Neihouser's house.