Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Summer Do

So I decided to chop my hair and stay cool this summer. My neighbor Gina has a sister who is a hair stylist and she is in town and offered to cut my hair for me:) I was so excited and it was way cheaper too. I think she did a great job on it.

Yes, it is shorter in the back than in the front....but not a huge difference like some haircuts can be.

Also, I just had to post this picture of my boys...it just so happened that this past sunday they had on coordinating outfits and so we got a picture. You can't tell very well in this picture, but liam's outfit is blue and orange vertical stripes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful thick hair. I love the cut! My nephews are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your hair from the back looks exactly like my mom's! You both have such thick hair! So glad to hear you are moving back home!
Stacy

Mindy said...

Cute hair cut! I always like you with short hair. :)

Darling pic of the boys!!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair cut!

Jodi H.

PS...Hope to see your parents this weekend!

Joan said...

Cute hairdo, it's so nice and thick, darling pic of the boys

Janice said...

Love the cut. Hope to see you soon

emilykate said...

It looks great!!