Monday, January 13, 2014

13 years!!

Happy 13th Anniversary Sweetheart!! (January 7th)
I have been abundantly blessed to be married to this man.  Not only is he my best friend but he is my rock.  I depend on him a great deal in life.  Fix this, fix that, help me here and there, watch the kids while I have a girls night or bible study to attend, listen to me complain and tell my joys.  We have had some amazing experiences in life from living in many different states, to vacationing in many different places to even relying on each other and God to get us through some difficult situations. I am so thankful above all that my husband is a strong man in the Lord.  He encourages me when I am down and helps me to sometimes see the bright things in my life.  We have been blessed with four amazing gifts called children.  (if you look closely you will notice a "waldo" in this picture)  This is the one child who has become a permanent fixture on my hip!!  (is this a girl thing???)  Anyways, I am so thankful to have had 13 years with my husband and I look forward to what God has in store for us in the future.  I pray that it will be eye opening and that it will require us both to draw closer to him and each other.
I love you babe!!  You are the love of my life!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Haha! I didn't even see cute Ellie until I read what you put. That's really funny! I agree that girls like to be on your hip but only you can compare between boys and girls:) Happy belated anniversary! I thought about it but never got around to calling you, sorry!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary to a very special couple!!! haha - I didn't see Ellie in there either until I read it! Too funny! And I will say, YES, it's a girl thing! :)

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that 13 years have gone by so quickly! You have had many, many changes, blessings, and difficult obstacles to triumph in your life together. So happy to have you as part of our family. What a blessing you have been!

Just like Joy and Mindy, I too, did not see Ellie until you said "Waldo." It just made me laugh. It's not a girl thing. She just feels most at-home with her mommy. All three of mine where hip-huggers until they were able to move on their own. I know what it's like to have a child "peeled" off of me. I just keep thinking...someday, I am going to wish that they wanted to still be so close to me.

Joan said...

That is so funny that none of us saw Ellie!