Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Phew!!

So I guess my blog wasn't missed much since no one asked why I have not updated in 2 months, but that's fine:).  I don't technically do it for you all anyways.  I do it for myself and when I make blog books on blurb.  So its time I get caught up for MY SAKE:)

June was a pretty cool month weather wise, but we were able to get ourselves to Indiana Beach for Nick's work picnic and the kids had a good time.

 The ONE and ONLY ride I will go on.  I get so sick any more when riding rides.  Thankfully Caden was a wonderful chauffeur and kept the car on the track!!

 Dippin Dots....a food my kids love!!  We thankfully do not have to buy these as they are part of our "food" that is provided thru Tate & Lyle Picnic.  What a plus!  Honestly the kids wouldn't have gotten them had it not been for T&L!!
 Of course Ellie got her first taste of those tiny little dots of ice cream and she LOVED it!!  Pretty much ate the entire cup full.
 Daddy on the other hand can handle rides and so he will enjoy them with the older boys.
 And this is what Ellie thought by the end of the day!!

8 comments:

teresa said...

You WERE missed! Figured you were busy enjoying summer with your family. Thanks for the update.

Mindy said...

Looks like a fun day!!

Joy said...

It's about time you updated! You got a lot more to post, don't you? I'll be waiting. Yes, I believe I would have only gone on the cars too:)

emilykate said...

I actually just checked your blog the other day and wondered if maybe you were done blogging. :)

Glad you were enjoying the summer with your family!

Klint & Sarah said...

welcome back!! Looks like a fun summer so far :)

-Sarah

J+K Zimmerman said...

I missed your posts! I usually check it every couple of days and I was wondering if you had quit blogging for some reason. Glad to hear about your summer! Looks like you had a fun time!
-Karla

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had a fun time! The rides don't appeal to me as much as they used to either :)

Janice said...

I to enjoy seeing your picures. Glad you are back to posting