Friday, May 4, 2012

Scrub a dub dub....

 Ellie had her first bath at 6 days old!  She loved the warm water and seemed to enjoy it.........
 UNTIL we lathered her up with soap!!  Then she began her loudest little scream she has made since arriving home! 
Of course once the warm towel was nicely wrapped around her (yes its blue because we don't own pink towels) she was a sweet little content girl!!  :)

That very next morning(monday morning 30th) I found her fallen off umbilical cord in her pj's.  That fell off fast!!!  Yeah!

5 comments:

Joy said...

She is so cute!! Can't believe you gave her a bath already. I couldn't even tell the towel was blue. Looked white to me in the picture.

Sandra said...

joy this girl thing and changing diapers is a bit scary and I fear I don't clean her well enough so a bath is a great way to make sure she is clean in all those creases!!! I tell you what...a boy is SO MUCH EASIER in the diaper changing department!!

teresa said...

ellie is darling. and baby blue towels are perfect for little girls (and boys). =)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe her cord fell off so quickly. My kids were usually around 2 weeks or more!!! Changing a girl is harder but that stupid sacral dimple Austin has is very hard to keep clean.

dan and tess said...

What a beautiful little girl! She definitely resembles your boys but with a lot more feminine going on! Can't wait to meet her in person! :)