Monday, April 2, 2012

28 days left!!

I officially have 4 weeks left of this pregnancy. Now of course as most momma's do, they hope they go early as the last month is pretty uncomfortable and I feel so large. However, I do keep telling myself that I do have 4 weeks left so not to expect it to come any sooner(even though all three of my other boys came early:)). I kind of feel like a big plum in this picture....gag:).

Doctor appointment today and I made some progress so that was exciting. Now all these braxton hicks Ive been having need to just become REAL contractions:).

7 comments:

Erica Gutwein said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to meet him/her....praying for you!

Anonymous said...

You are so silly! You look great! Anxiously awaiting the arrival!!!

Tricia said...

I think you look so cute!! Thanks for the updated pic. We continue to pray for a healthy child and safe delivery. Make sure to get your rest NOW!!

Love ya tons!!!!

Joy said...

What a cute plum you are! But you are not a big plum at all. You seriously are all belly, which I think is adorable! Can't wait to see ya!

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Sandra...you look awesome:) Hope you go early for your sake too!!! And I can't wait to hear if you have a boy or girl!!! JOY...be sure to text me when you hear the news:):):)

teresa said...

you look lovely! two weeks to go (or hopefully less). praying for you and your sweet little babe.