Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow what fun, it is to ride....

.....on a sled pulled by the go cart!! Enjoy because I am CERTAIN the boys were having a blast. You can tell by the laughter and giggles that are on this video. (Liam rode in the go cart with nick).


Ok, so after uploading this....I just had to go see how fun it actually was:). So out I went for a ride and let me tell you .....I was laughing the entire time...so much fun!! At one point I actually caught some air and my sled went off the ground. I did fall off at the end, but baby and I had fun and it was well worth it:).

10 comments:

Janice said...

You were making good memories. Snow can be alot of fun.

Joy said...

ok, now that looks fun! Probably the only thing I like to do in the snow. Alex, AJ, Blair and I did sledding like that from behind a truck. We went into the fields and it was a blast! We played in the snow today but didn't have as much fun as you guys did:)

Joan said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! I'm sure I'd like that too!

Joy said...

And I bet when you bought the go kart you never thought you would use it in the winter:)

Sandra said...

joy...totally agree....nick and I were both surprised at how it went thru the snow. Better than we expected. However you have less control of the direction you go because it slides on snow...so boys are NOT allowed to drive it in the snow. Which I am pretty sure they are fine with as long as they get rides:).

Tricia said...

Looks like a blast!!! I'll have to agree with Joy...probably the only thing I'd like to do in the snow. Maybe next Christmas the girls can go for rides!!!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love hearing them squeal with delight!

smw said...

I just had to see how you knew you needed surgery on your ear drum. They told me it should be healed in a week on its own. Which means by now I've been assuming he's fine. And yes, he screamed and cried for about an hour and wouldn't hardly sleep all day. :( poor baby.

Mindy said...

That DOES look like so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp paying off credit card debt
low interest loans