Friday, December 9, 2011

Growing!

This was taken in October so I was around 11 weeks.
This was taken just a week ago so I was 19 weeks along. Its amazing how quickly I showed with this little "squirt" and how my boys keep telling me that "my tummy is getting bigger each day". On monday I have my 20 week ultrasound. I am excited to see the "squirt" growing inside of me, but I plan to not find out what this one is. As you, we too will be surprised when the "squirt" shows his/her face. Yeah...half way there....just about:)!!!

10 comments:

bri said...

very cute! :)

dan and tess said...

You look fantastic! Have you been feeling ok? LOVE YOU!

Joy said...

Awwww....I'm so glad you posted these pics! You are too cute! Yes, I think we need more baby posts. Keep them coming. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good :) Love YOU!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, Alivia VERY much wants a GIRL cousin to play with :)

Sandra said...

Kelli,
That sure would be nice now wouldn't it!!! I agree she needs a girl cousin(and Id give her one if I could), but unfortunently that isn't up to me:). We shall see.......

Mindy said...

Aww, so fun to see your growing belly! You look cute!

emilykate said...

You look great! I'm sure you'll be extra surprised if it's a girl. :)

Sandra said...

Emily, you are SO right...I will be extra surprised if its a girl, because after the ultrasound if I had to guess at what I think I saw....it was a boy! BUT that could have been the umbilical cord that I saw sticking up too:). They didn't tell us what we were having so this is all speculations:).

Janice said...

I like your new look for your blog. I sure hope it's a girl too!