Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer = Corn on the Cob

One of our simple pleasures that we love about summer is field fresh corn on the cob. Liam was a bit young last summer to enjoy this, so here he is enjoying his first summer of corn on the cob:



Mmmmm, I love corn on the cob!



Time to get down to business!!



If I stuff more up in my cheeks, I won't have to stop to swallow.



Just a little nibble off the end here.



I like to call this move the

"Liam-Spectacular-Double-Fister-Corn-Muncher."



One down, one more to go.



This is getting less and less fun by the second.



Whew! That may have been just one bite too many. Wait until Mom & Dad see the surprise that I have in store for them tomorrow!


xoxo
Liam

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I just came home to this blog, and nick sure had me laughing like crazy!! Thanks hon for posting:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo montage! I love the play by play. Very cute!

Carey said...

This is hysterical! I can't believe how big Liam is! He looks just like Caden and was still so tiny when you left TN. Thanks for inviting me to join your blog. I'm excited to be able to keep up with you now. It looks like you've had a fun summer. Tell Nick and your boys we said hi!

Joy said...

I thought this was a little different than your normal blog posts:) Yeah, he really looks like caden. Did he really eat 2 corn on the cobs?

Miranda said...

That last picture is absolutely hilarious! I agree with Joy, as I was reading I was thinking this "sounded" different then Sandra usually does. Good job Nick!

emilykate said...

Great picture of you and Nick at the top!!