Monday, July 12, 2010

CHOP CHOP!!

Liam is just about 16 months and he has had 3 different haircuts since he was born. I knew I wanted to wait until he was close to 2 before I cut his hair alot. Liam with a bit more hair than I think I like:)
It's just so thick and so puffy......
And even though he isn't 2 years old yet, I gave the ok to nick tonight.....and away he went....chop chop...buzz buzz....

Look at the pile on the counter!!! That soft curly blond hair is GONE!!! Sort of sad to think my baby is growing up and needs a big boy haircut already.


Oh but I LOVE it. He is so big looking now and as you can see is proud of his new hair style.








7 comments:

Joy said...

You did it!! I love it!! Yeah, nice pile of hair on the counter. Did you save his hair? I would like to glue it to Jayla's head:)

Sandra said...

I didn't save it...but there is a nice round soft pile of hair in our bathroom trash. I actually played with it for a bit. Was trying to think how I could save it for life:).

Mindy said...

What a big boy!!! He looks so much older! This is definatley my favorite hair cut for sure!

Joan said...

Sure makes him look older, he looked like he really enjoyed the whole process. Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am still laughing at Joy's comment....But oh my goodness Liam looks so cute and big! The first major cut is always hard.

Janice said...

love the hair cut and he does look older

dan and tess said...

Haha..I too am laughing at Joy's comment! But really, he does look so much older! What a cutie...he still looks like your other boys! Can't wait to see you guys in about a 5-6 weeks!