Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh to be like my BIG brothers!!

Ok, so the other night Nick and I were busy putting up some shelving in our basement storage closet. I noticed that Liam was NOT were I had put him so I walked over to where Elijah and Caden were and this is what I found....

I'd say he likes to be like his big brothers.

Then tonight as I was getting the big boys to bed I layed Liam in his crib and when I came back in he was rocking himself back and forth, back and forth....ON HIS KNEES!!! Thats right...he is 5 months old and I have a feeling he is going to do exactly what Elijah did...skip sitting and head straight for the knees and crawling stage. I don't mind one bit because eventually he will learn to sit but I can say Im ready for him to be somewhat mobile.

Such a strong little boy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I cannot believe how fast he is growing. We love you little Liam.

Miranda said...

I'm always ready for my kids to become more mobile to. It helps them stay entertained! See you Saturday! :)

Laura L. said...

He will be taking off before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's taking after his uncle Austin, he crawled at 5 months and 1 week. I really didn't think I'd have to worry about the Christmas Tree that year yet but I got fooled. Go for it Liam, Grandma is rooted for you. Love You!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma is rooting for you I meant. That last one might just be good for a laugh. I think the blog pages need spell check!!!