Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A First New First

Well, yesterday was the First day of school in a New school entering 2nd grade for the First time!! And boy was he excited. He ordered donuts for breakfast and then happily marched onto the bus. I asked him if he was scared at all and he said "no mom". I said "are you sure? What about riding the bus"? Of course I figured I'd have been scared to go on a new bus and a new school, but boys are just different and things like that don't seem to bother them which I am so thankful for. So now I sit here in peace and quiet as Caden is still in bed and so is Liam....oh the peacefulness that surrounds me:)

Elijah posing for a couple pictures before getting on the bus.

Elijah walking onto the bus on his first day.

6 comments:

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tami said...

i feel sentimental seeing him go off and he's not even my son!! i just think he is so adorable. i read your comment on my blog and i'd LOVE to takepictures of your family!!! i'm not sure when the next time i'll be out there is, but i'll go out just to take pictures and then i can visit family while i'm at it! :)
i don't have your email or phone...if you want to email me at:
tami@tamipaigephotography.com, we could come up with some dates!
thanks for asking...oh, and tell nick thanks too. :)

Joan said...

Wow, I'm impressed with Elijah too! Loved the pics!

Anonymous said...

Elijah's looking so grown up! Ethan was so disappointed that he couldn't ride a bus yet. (He won't do that until he goes into 5th grade.) We are glad that you are back in Indiana again. Hopefully we will get to see you all again soon! Jodi H.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emilykate said...

Oops, I commented before and was signed in under my mom. Anways...hope school at WC is going well for Elijah and your move as well! I won't be in Fville for awhile, but it will be fun to see you guys at church when I come home.

Oh and I might be starting my blog back up...:)