Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Elijah!!!

Wow, to think that my little Elijah turned 6 years old on May 11th!!! He was able to invite 5 friends over for a birthday party. We took them to this local indoor play area called Sprouts Studio to play for awhile then back home for gifts, cake and ice cream. I think Elijah really enjoyed his party. He invited two neighbor kids, and three church friends. As you will notice he had a girl to his party.....this will be the last birthday for that:). Its going to have to be an all boy party next year. Here are some pictures of his fun day.

These upper two pictures were taken at Sprouts Studio. Elijah was in the theatre section and found these glasses.....I thought he looked so funny. And as for Caden in the other picture....I think he might have seen a ghost:)


I found this cute cake featured in Family Fun magazine and decided to try my hand at it. It turned out ok. I don't have the most artistic ability, but none the less Elijah loved his "digger".

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Elijah!! I thought about you on Sunday, and was hoping you were having a fun birthday!! Love, Jodi H.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! I can't believe you are 6 already!!

Love, "Curve" and Wendy

Sandra said...

hey girls, it was great to hear from both of my camping buddies:) Oh and wendy Elijah still talkes about curve and wendy and when you are coming back to go to the speedway race cars again in TN:)??
I think you both need to start blogs so that I can keep up with your boys jodi and with your pregnancy and new baby to come Wendy.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Elijah! Looks like a fun birthday party! And Sandra great job on the cake! It's way better than I could've done!

S & L Gutwein said...

Looks like fun! When is he done with school for the summer? Great job on the cake!

S & L Gutwein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Liv, he is done with school a week from today. On the 21st a wednesday and he is very excited to be done.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Happy Birthday Elijah!