Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here is to you Mindy!!!

I know you told me not to post anymore about the good ol' Bruster's, but I could not resist these cute photos of Caden and his Bruster's Ice Cream. This past saturday was "wear your pj day" and recieve a FREE waffle cone. You really have to wear your pj's or you won't get it free....so we all trecked up to Bruster's...even my parents since they were in town got to enjoy this outing. They gave everyone who came with pj's a HUGE waffle cone even to the little guys like Caden!! I am hoping these pictures will entice friends and family to come visit us so we can treat you to a waffle cone at Brusters. You know you want to come again mindy....I know you do:)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

My mouth is watering! That looks sooooo delicious! I decided what I want for our baby gift...a big carton of Brusters mailed up here...I'm sure that won't cost too much! :)

momofcyclones said...

So, if we visit you and we live in town....do we still get ice cream?? Hee hee hee!