Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

My dear hubby had his 28th birthday yesterday!!! He's about to hit the good 30's soon:) We went out to eat at Applebee's for his birthday (and yes we took the kidos with), but enjoyed our time celebrating his day and then drove over to our Famous Bruster's Ice Cream!!! OH YUMMM!!!!! Ok, some of you have never had this ice cream and don't know what you are missing, so if you are a fan of ice cream like I am you might just want to come visit us:) We always take our company/visitors to this ice cream place. Its fabulous!! Anyway, just wanted to WISH my BABY a HAPPY HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!! I Love You!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!! Applebee's is one of our fav's. Good food, good price, and not overly nice that if our kids act up we feel terrible. =) WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Love ya! Kristy

Mindy said...

Seriously, you've got to stop bringing up Brusters! I'm so hungry right now and now I want ice cream! Sigh...:)

Happy Birthday Nick! Hopefully next year we can celebrate by having you move here and going out to Alexanders! hehe!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!