Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dinner and a Show

Well my dear husband got me tickets to a Valentine's Dinner and a Show. It was last night and we had a nice evening away from the boys. We had a candle lite dinner and then a concert done by the new pop artist Britt Nicole. It was pretty empty as Im sure most "new" artist's concerts are, but she did a great job and needs to keep up the work she is doing for the Lord. Here are a few pictures that nick took(we couldn't use flash so they are not the greatest).

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! It's always nice to be able to get away and have some alone time without the kiddos. :)

Miranda said...

Hey Sandra~ This comment really has nothing to do with your post - I just wanted to say that when I saw the picture of you and Nick on the top of your blog tonight it really made me miss you guys! Maybe someday we'll get to live close enough to see each other more often! Love you!
Miranda

Sandra said...

aww, thanks miranda...I miss you so much too. It can get pretty darn lonely here sometimes. Thanks for caring.